Here we provide plenty of training to our employees and trainees with Professionals.
Wireless and Telecom Course Contents
- Wireless Fundamentals & Core network
- Describe the generations & releases of communication system.
- Describe the GSM, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- Describe the WCDMA, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- Describe the LTE, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc
- Describe basic architecture of network components.
- Describe functionality of all network elements used in wireless communication.
- Describe call flow, paging, authentication & handover processes.
- Describe various multiple access technologies.
- Describe processing procedure of WCDMA system.
- Describe the LTE background & network architecture.
- Describe the various H/W for wireless & their functioning.
- GSM Core Network, GSM, BSS, NSS, OSS core and Architecture overview.
- MSC (Mobile Switching Centre), HLR (Home Location Register), VLR (Visitor Location Register)
- Connectivity and Interfaces, GSM Subscriber Services.
- GSM Core Network Product, Product introduction, Structure, logical structure etc.
- General Call Flows in Core Network.
- Overview of GPRS/UMTS Network, SGSN, GGSN.
- GPRS/UMTS Network Components.
- Telecom Industry (Infra, Networking and operator).
- BTS and BSC (Installation, Commissioning operation and maintenance).
- Microwave Linking along with signaling Hybridization/ Up-gradation.
- Drive Test and RF Surveys along with EMF reports.
- Knowledge of Tools and their implementation.
- Optimization and OJT on live sites.
- BTS Installation.
- Site master functioning and VSWR measurements.
- EMF surveys and report filing.
- Microwave linking process along with feeder and RF cabling.